ibet369 online soccer betting guide
How to bet on Soccer?
(Picture – 1) Compare the number labels with the picture.
1. Click on soccer to make online football betting.
2. You can choose and watch the match on time. Also, if you select All Matches, you will see all matches.
- For example, if the team you want to bet on is playing at 10 pm, you can choose between 20:00 – 04:00.
3. You can also choose according to the Leagues.
- For example, if you are betting on a Manchester United match, check only the English Premier League and click Submit. Then, the matches that include in that league will appear.
- If Check All tab is checked, all matches will be displayed.
4. If Check All tab is checked, all matches will be displayed.
- Malaysia Betting Odds
- Europe Betting Odds
- Hong Kong Betting Odds
- Indonesia Betting Odds
- Myanmar Betting Odds.
There are up to 5 types of betting odds and you can choose and bet as you want.
5. Once bets have been placed, the list can be viewed in the Bet List Full.The Bet List Full is divided into two types: Unsettlement and Settlement.
- Click on Unsettlement to see the list of bets you have placed and the result that has not been released yet.
- Click Settlement to see the results of your bet (win-lose list).
6. You can see the goal scores of various leagues in the Result.
(Picture - 2) Compare the number labels with the picture.
1. You can bet the betting types that you want to bet by choosing your betting method under Soccer. (Example: Over/Under, Mix Parlay)
2. Full Time (Handicap, Over/Under) Betting Section.
FT.HDP is a full-time Handicap betting type, and the numbers below are betting odds and decimal odds.
Handicap Matchs Betting
- Betting for predicting the winning team.
- The team at the top always refers to the home team and the team at the bottom refers to the away team.
- The team written in red gives a handicap the team written in black.
FT.O/U is a full-time Over/Under betting type, and the numbers below are betting odds and decimal odds.
- Betting to predict the total number of goal scores over or under the specific goal scores.
- For example, bets are set on 3 goal scores and if the total number of goals is 4 goals at the end of the match, the over bettors will win and if the total number of goals is 2, the under bettors will win.
Calculating time for Full-Time betting
- It will calculate goals scored in 90 minutes including injury time.
3. For those who want to bet only half time (First Half). The betting method is the same as the Full-Time betting method.
Calculating time for First-Half betting
- It will calculate goals scored in 45 minutes (first half) including injury time.
4. 1X2 is Full-Time betting for Home team, Draw or Away team.
- 1 = Home team win
- 2 = Away team win
- X = Draw win
- The difference between 1X2 and Handicap betting is that FT.1X2 does not need to consider the number of goals as Handicap betting.
- If the home team win, the bettor who bets on 1 will win.
- If there is a Draw, the bettor who bets on X will win.
- If the away team win, the bettor who bets on 2 will win.
5. 1.H.1X2 is the First-Half betting for the Home team, Draw or Away team. The betting method is the same as the Full-Time betting method.
- The decimal odds are in line with the team you want to bet on.
- Example: 0.89, -0.99,3.64,0.74, -0.89,4.14 in the horizontal row with Sagan Tosu in the picture are the decimal odds of that team.
Mix Parlay Betting
- You can bet at a minimum of 2 matches to a maximum of 10 games in Mix Parlay
- If one of the matches on the Mix Parlay betting is stopped or canceled, this match result will not be taken into account and will only be considered for other match results.
(Picture – 3) Compare the number labels with the picture.
1. Odd/Even & Total Goal Betting
- It is the betting for goals scored in 90 minutes, including injury time.
1.1 Odd/Even Betting
- Odd/Even betting is a bet on the number of goals scored by two teams by predicting it will be even or odd.
- The number under Even is decimal odds for an even number of goals and the number under Odd is decimal odds for an odd number of goals.
- For example, if you bet on Even, you will win if 2 teams score 2, 4, 6, 8, … at the end of the match. 0 (No goals scored by either team) will be considered Even.
1.2 Total Goal Betting
- The Total Goals are divided into 0-1, 2-3, 4-6, 7 & Over and you will need to predict the total number of goals scored by two teams.
- This is a bet on the number of goals given below the table; How many goals will be scored by two teams?
- For example, if you want to bet on 5 goals for 2 teams, you have to click decimal odds below the 4-6 goal scores range.
2. Correct Score
- Correct score betting is a prediction of the exact number of goals.
- It is not a prediction of the total number of goals scored by both teams, but it is a prediction of how many goals scored by one team and how many goals scored by the other team.
- Predicted goals will be displayed in the table and you will need to select one of the two decimal odds under the goal scales you want to bet on based on the table.
- In those two decimal odds, the upper decimal odds are for the over team and the lower decimal odds are for the under team.
- For example, as shown in the picture, for those two teams, if you want to bet on the Samsunspor team score one goal and Muglaspor does not score any goal, you need to bet on the decimal odds below 1:0. Among these two decimal odds, you have to bet on 7.5 decimal odd.
- Or if you want to bet on Muglaspor scores one goal and Samsunspor does not score any goal, you have to bet on 25 decimal odd.
AOS is a bet if you expect to score other goals than the ones listed in the table.
3. First Goal/ Last Goal
- It is a type of bet on prediction which team will score the first goal and which team will score the last goal.
- For example, from the two teams in the picture, if you bet on Shanghai SIPG (N) scoring the first goal, you must bet 1.7 decimal odds out of the two decimal odds under the First Goal.
- Or if you want to bet on Beijing Sinobo Guoan scoring the first goal, you have to bet on 1.56 decimal odds.
- If you want to bet on Goalless Draw for the match, you need to bet on the decimal odds under No Goal.
(Picture – 4) Compare the number labels with the picture.
1. Handicap Betting (Live, Today, Early)
If you double-click on the decimal odds of the team you want to bet on as shown in Figure 3, a bet slip will appear.
1.1 It will display the betting odds and decimal odds of the team you want to bet on and the number of goals scored by the team during the betting.
- At 0 [0: 0] as shown in the figure, the zero on the front is betting odds and the numbers in the bracket indicate the number of goals.
- If you bet on a live match and bets are made when one team has scored one goal, then [1: 0] or [0: 1] will appear in the bracket.
1.2 About the decimal odds for betting.
- If you bet on negative decimal odds, if you win, you will win full and if you lose, you lose by multiplying with the decimal odds.
- If there is no negative sign on decimal odds, you will lose full and if you win, you will win by multiplying with the decimal odds.
- For example, for -0.80 decimal odds in the figure shown in this picture, if you lose for the bet 1000, you will lose only 800 and if you win, you will win 1000.
1.3 As these bets are the types of direct bets from the Internet, there may be changes occurring anytime. If Auto Refresh is checked, you will know immediately whenever changes occur.
1.4 After checking betting odds and decimal odds for the match you want to bet on, you can enter the amount you want to bet.
1.5 The minimum bet is 1000 Kyats.
1.6 The maximum bet is 5,000,000 Kyats.
1.7 Once you have placed the bet that you want, click Process Bet to place the bet.
1.8 Once the bet has been accepted, it will appear in Bet History.
1.9 Otherwise, it appears on the waiting list, your bets are still waiting to be accepted.
2. Mix Parlay Betting
You can bet on a minimum of 2 teams and a maximum of 10 teams for Mix Parlay Betting.
2.1 It will display the list of matches you have placed a bet. Check the betting odds and decimal odds you added whether they are correct or not.
2.2 It will display the total odds of matches you have attached to the bet.
2.3 After you have attached the matches, you can add the amount of bet you want to bet.
2.4 Payout shows how much you will get if you win your mix parlay.
2.5 It will show the number of events you have attached for your mix parlay.
2.6 It is an indication of total bets.
Click Process Bet to confirm your Mix Parlay betting.
- Once the bet has been accepted, it will appear in Bet History.
- Otherwise, it appears on the waiting list, your bets are still waiting to be accepted.